Your privacy is important to Hope Ministries. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hope Ministries collects, and the ways in which Hope Ministries uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Hope Ministries may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone number, Zip code, etc.)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of volunteering (including education level, criminal history, emergency contacts)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including donations and or contributions)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including automatic updates and reoccuring donations)
- Any other information that you send to Hope Ministries.
Using personal information
Hope Ministries may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Hope Ministries discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Hope Ministries may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Hope Ministries will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hope Ministries will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. Our secure server is located at https://www.hopesb.org . All secure transactions will be conducted through this server.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Hope Ministries is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Hope Ministries
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.